Melbourne Masterclass Ticket - SOLD OUT
- How to effectively consult + suggest the correct weight & length for your client
- How to colour match and advanced colour matching techniques
- How to install + safely remove invisi weft extensions
- How to pin comfortable , flat, and safe corners
- How to do a beaded row
- How to perfect a blanket stitch
- How to measure + prepare your wefts
- Strategic sectioning
- Theory & blending techniques
- How to cut, blend and style the extensions
- After care maintenance tips and tricks for your future client
- Social media tips + tricks
- Find out which apps I use to create the perfect content
- Live model demonstration removing + installing wefts
- Hands on training on a mannequin
- An intimate training experience with plenty of 1:1 time with Krystal
- 2 packs invisi training hair to practice with
- All the beads, string, needles and tools required for an install
- My Professional luxury Tool Kit + Goodie bags valued at over $900
- Training manual PDF valued at $199
- Certificate upon completion
- Q + A's + Mimosa's (nothing is off limits!)
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Exclusive wholesale access to our PRO SHOP www.luxelabelhair.com
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- A fun and interactive day surrounded by other like minded stylists who are ready to take there careers to the next level
- Ongoing support from myself personally
Express within Australia
Estimated delivery time - 1-3 Business days
Standard within Australia
Estimated delivery time - 3 -10 Business days
Estimated 2 to 4 business days between major metro areas
International Standard Shipping
By air: Estimated 10+ Business days
Please add 2-3 business days to all shipping time-frames for regional areas.
Colour match tips
1. Match to the ends of you hairYour extensions must blend seamlessly with the ends of your hair, where the wefts will be most noticeable. Your natural hair will lay on top of them, creating a natural look and feel, so the two have to mix together without any visible difference. Moreover, avoid matching the roots of your natural hair to the colour of the clip-in extensions, as the roots of your hair will be darker than the ends
2. Match a shade lighter
3. Use our online colour matching form
What is a pre order:
A pre-order is when you purchase an item that isn't yet available, with stock already allocated for you.
Items labelled " PRE ORDER" have a slightly longer shipping time.
Pre-ordered items arrive within 2-4 weeks, though the exact date can only be estimated.
After purchase you'll receive a more accurate estimated time of arrival.
Pre order timeline
Out of stock item | 1-2 weeks
23" Invisi weft | 2 weeks
24" Invisi clip ins | 4 weeks
Pre order Cancellation policy:
Pre-orders cannot be cancelled, as a special order has already been paid for and is in production. Refunds are not available for pre-order items.
When ordering a pre-order item, please check out and pay for it separately from other items you'd like to purchase. This enables us to ship the non-pre-order items right away.
Pre-order items will then be sent as soon as they arrive to our warehouse.
ALL REQUESTS FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM VIA EMAIL AT INFO@LUXELABELHAIR.COM BEFORE SHIPPING BACK.